Jalasoft is proud to announce the release of the long awaited Service Pack 2 for Xian Network Manager 2012 for System Center Operations Manager 2012 (including R2). We’ve taken into account all of the feedback and suggestions from our current customers and from those looking to jump onboard the Xian NM train, to offer a network monitoring tool unlike anything else out there.
“I would go as far as to say that this is our finest work yet. We have left nothing up to chance by providing a tool that gives you the power to monitor all aspects of your network in a very personalized and efficient way. You’ll be saving an incredible amount of time which could be better spent on other tasks” says Davor Pavisic, Jalasoft CTO.
Xian NM 2012 is regarded as one of the top network monitoring tools for system administrators looking to keep a close eye on their networks whilst spending as little time possible on this vital task. Following this logic and always striving towards customer satisfaction, we’ve made it our business to add a variety of new features and to enhance most of our already existing ones:
- Configuration Monitoring is now available through Telnet and SSH.
- Support for the latest version of VMWare Virtual Center plus a set of new rules.
- Xian NM can now properly receive and process Netflow traffic from any device that has Netflow version 9 enabled.
- Netflow Dashboards have also been added, that means you will be able to create automatic dashboards for each Xian NM filter monitoring your Netflow traffic.
- Enhanced monitoring of Top N Elements and Sampling.
If you’re interested in finding out more details about our brand new Service Pack 2 for Xian Network Manager 2012, please contact one of our sales representatives at: email@example.com or call us toll free at +1-888-402-6717 (US).
If you require additional information or have any questions, please contact our Product Marketing Manager at: Andrea.Zurita [at] jalasoft.com