Jalasoft’s product, Xian Wings, gathers various monitoring information from MS System Center Operations Manager 2007/2012 such as states, alerts, performance graphs and displays them on a variety of mobile devices such as a smart phone or tablet; it is also possible to take direct actions from this mobile device in response to a particular event happening in Operations Manager.
In order to achieve this, Xian Wings requires installing a server component on an OpsMgr server or on another server that has direct connectivity to the OpsMgr environment followed by installing the Xian Wings client on any desired mobile device. These devices have to have direct http or https connectivity to the Xian Wing server.
Minimum System requirements
Xian Wings Server:
- Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 for the console).
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1.
- Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft Net Framework 3.5
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 or 2012.
- A local or remote Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP2 or 2008.
iPad / iPhone: iOS 5.0 or above
Android: Android 2.2 or above
Windows phone: Windows phone 7.5 or above